28 Mar 2012

Game Asset

Doll House

Blue Prints

The image to the right shows the blue prints that a draw and used to build the model in 3DSMax. the blue prints show the model of the doll house from six different angles, the front, back, right, left top and bottom.

Model

Once the blue prints where drawn up, they where used to build the model (Shown above).The image
above shows the Doll House model in a wire frame, grayscale and textured image. The image has been created to show the model in these three stages of the model build up.

Unwarp
After completing the model I moved on to unwrapped it, using the UV Unwarp modifier. this allowed me to Flatten the image by selecting polys. Doing this will allow me to save the unwrap as a Jpeg or bmp image so I can then move on to Photoshop and texture the model.










 
Texture
For the texture I First painted in the colours that I wanted the doll house to be. using images of wood taken from Google, i make the texture look a little more believeable. I also used Photoshop brushes to create a mouldy effect. When I had finished the texture I imported to the material editor in 3DSmax and placed it onto the model. As Shown below I created a final render sheet that matched the blue print shown above.





Final Render 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment